version 2.4.0 - IH BRANCH 0.0.2
10/31/2021: (IH.net EXCLUSIVE) Updated the text color table to reflect the added characters and their comaptibility with the PGP AO3 workskin.
10/30/2021: (IH.net EXCLUSIVE)
- Fixed Sova's text, which previously wasn't set to italicize.
- Made Rypite's text bold using the same text-shadow trick in Thaumatrope.
- Added support for Vast Error and Snowbound Blood characters in the PGP AO3 workskin export option. Not all characters supported between this site and the workskin.
10/03/2021: (IH.net EXCLUSIVE) Added support for most Vast Error and Snowbound Blood characters. I also added support for IH characters a long time ago, but I don't remember what date that was.
8/25/2020: Added a New Pesterlog button. Autosaves your current log before clearing, don't worry if you accidentally click it.
- In-line image support. Images are uploaded directly to Imgur, so uploads should work in all formats, but if it doesn't, let me know, and be sure to save backups! Suggest some emotes too!
- An improved coloring method, since the standard color picker alone was kinda lame.
- Streamlined the writing toolbar a bit, since it was kinda shitty at first.
- Autosaves now use a readable date format instead of UNIX timestamps.
8/9/2020: Added some formatting buttons, and the formatting bar now sticks to the top of the screen.
7/15/2020: There's now a coherent collection of character colors and classes, support for epilogues-style inline commands (in epilogues mode, ofc) as well as some bug fixes wrt overdesigned pasting code, so pasting things in should be a lot more viable. Logs will also autosave when you export them - unnamed logs, as well.
5/31/2020: Arrived at version 2! There's a whole bunch of new things - more dynamic editing, support for the pgenpod work skin, support for sprite-squared double-colored names, a completely refactored text parser that should make adding new templates extremely easy, if necessary, custom classes are now saved between sessions, etc.
5/20/2020: added log scrolling, for those of you like me, who have lots of saved logs.
5/3/2020: added an epilogues mode, also finally added june's name.
12/6/2019: added a spoiler tag button for the mspfa mode
11/26/2019: added local storage for pesterlogs. it's a little clunky but hey. it works.
9/27/2019 act 2: added calliope and caliborn's chumhandles, fixed dave's text color, added classes "candy-red", "candy-green", "felt", "scratch", and "lime"
9/27/2019 act 1: added ao3 and raw html formatting
9/26/2019: launched the damn thing